The developers of Resident Evil Village recently held a PlayStation Japan stream that shared some new information about the game.
Here’s a rundown of some of the highlights of the livestream that Capcom has shared:
- This is the first time the main character appears in two main games in a row, and the developers will definitely take this opportunity to show the evolution of Ethan as a character.
- Lady Dimitrescu is not only tall, but her castle “towers” over the Village in Resident Evil Village.
- Adaptive PS5 triggers will be used for weapon effects and reloads, which will change depending on the weapon equipped.
- Capcom will release a battle-focused demo in Spring 2021.
- The developers borrowed a lot of ideas from Resident Evil 4 to create the Village.
- The developers also took into account the areas that fans liked in Resident Evil 4 and applied that knowledge to the Village.
- The game offers a choice of play style and many weapons. Players will choose weapons that suit their playstyle.
- There will be several scenarios and players will have to choose which one to follow.
- The merchant’s name is Duke, he will sell weapons, weapon upgrades, crafting recipes and other surprises.
Also during the broadcast, the growth of Lady Dimitrescu was compared to the growth of the show hosts. As you can see in the image below, there is a huge difference between her and a person of average height in Japan.