Shortly noted: Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 updated the final version to 17.2.5 yesterday evening. A few bugs have been corrected here. In the preview, on the other hand, improvements for accessibility were added.
Corrections in the 17.2.5
- Fixed a bug in VC++ Runtime with broken links for MFC OLE Linking/Embedding Containers
- Fixed an issue where an SxS install of VS2022 and VS2015 (or older) caused VS not to check for extensions.
- Improved validation of container names when deploying Azure Container Apps.
- As well as some bugs caused by the developer community have been corrected.
Improvements in the 17.3 Preview 2
- Initial support for individual AppStoreConnect accounts required for non-enterprise Apple developers.
- New: Native ARM support on Windows 11. Supported initially:
- Desktop development with C++ (for MSBuild based projects)
- .NET desktop development (WinForms, WPF)
- ASP.NET and web development
- More about this here and also the contribution to the audio signals in one additional blog post.