For the younger crowd, and of course SpongeBob fans, THQ and Nickelodeon have it now SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake announced that it will be released for the last-gen consoles PS4, Xbox One and Switch.
In the vast expanses of the cosmos in SpongeBob SquarePants, anything is possible – there might even be a reality where mayonnaise is not an instrument, the announcement says. When the mysterious fortune teller Kassandra SpongeBob and Patrick granted wishes, the two pals unintentionally open portals to strange worlds of dreams.
Explore these seven different worlds and find more than 30 cosmic skins to save the universe of the brand new adventure SpongeBob SquarePants.
Features SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake
- Unlocks classic and new platform skills like Fishhook Swing and Karate Kick
- Put on more than 30 FUNtastic outfits like SnailBob and SpongeGar
- Travel to seven different dream worlds such as Wild West Jellyfish Fields and Halloween Rock Bottom
- Experience all the banter in the Buddy Movie with SpongeBob’s constant companion, Balloon-Patrick
- Meet all of your favorite bikini bottomites from the series, mimed by their original actors
- Enjoy the in-game soundtrack of 101 songs from the series, including Sweet Victory
It is still unclear when SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake will be released.