Last month, Blizzard surprised us all with an announcement: Diablo Immortal is finally coming to PC! And not at some point, but as an open beta in time for the launch of the game on mobile devices in early June. We had the exclusive opportunity to talk to the creators in Germany and took a look at the PC version of the Free2Play offshoot. In our cover story, we’ll tell you what to expect in Mobile Diablo – and what you shouldn’t expect.
Blizzard’s announcement of the new WoW add-on Dragonflight came a little less surprising – because the time had already been announced in advance. So the main news was the content, which we summarize for you in our preview. Our colleagues at Buffed also had a chance to speak at length with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas, who shared a few more details. In addition to fantasy, we also have sci-fi on board: In our Early Access Check for Dune: Spice Wars, we check what the 4X trip to the iconic desert planet can do.
In the test area we have some more or less big insider tips for you. The fact that the successor to the indie hit Rogue Legacy is convincing is probably not too great a surprise – although we were surprised at how much the title fascinated us. However, we did not expect that the Wild West action RPG Weird West would also turn out to be a real hit. And we can only recommend the retro shoot-out Nightmare Reaper to all shooter fans. Finally, in the extended and magazine area, we look at the brothers Dan & Sam Houser, who once founded Rockstar, or at 30 years of Wolfenstein 3D. Extended buyers will also be puzzled by the tricky, raunchy remake of the Larry series in Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don’t Dry.
These topics await you in PC Games 06/22:
Source: PC games
- Cover Theme: Diablo Immortal
- full version: Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don’t Dry (digital, only included in the extended version of the PC games)
- Currently: Diablo Immortal World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Dune: Spice Wars The Planet Crafter Saints Row Sniper Elite 5 Highrise City Two Point Campus Prehistoric Kingdom Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed Newsflashes
- Testing: Weird West Rogue Legacy 2 Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga MotoGP 22 Nightmare Reaper Teardown Buyer’s Guide
- Specials, reports + extended part: Gaming Industry Icons: Dan & Sam Houser eFootball 2022 The Post-Apocalypse Ten Years Ago Wolfenstein 3D 30 Years Elden Ring Tips & Tricks
- Hardware: Current buyer’s guide for three common example configurations (entry-level, mid-range, high-end)
- A video area with numerous HD videos spread over two extended DVDs
The entire PC Games team wishes you a lot of fun with this edition!
You get the new PC Games 06/22… from May 18th at your newsagents – either as a magazine edition for 5.99 euros or as a particularly lavish extended version with 16 extra pages, two bulging DVDs and a full digital version.
Of course, the new PC games are also available in digital form! From now on, your favorite magazine will accompany you everywhere – whether on a tablet, smartphone, Kindle Fire or in the browser.
From now on epaper.pcgames.de for all common browsers, in iTunes storeon Amazon for Kindle Fire and im Google Play Store available. Register once – read on all platforms! here you will find a complete overview about all digital PC games variants including a comprehensive explanation of what to consider when registering for these services!