June 22, 2022 – Nintendo is present at Japan Expo (Hall 6, N° B674 and B698) which is being held from July 14 to 17 at the Parc des Expositions de Paris-Nord Villepinte. Once again this year, numerous free** tournaments* are organized on the Nintendo*** stand with final phases on its main stage. More than fifteen Nintendo Switch titles will also be freely accessible to visitors to the stand, such as Nintendo Switch Sports, Mario Strikers: Battle League Football, Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak, Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles, LEGO® Star Wars™: The Skywalker Saga and terminals dedicated to wave 1 of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe additional circuits pass.
Discover below the list of games on which beginners and specialists can compete every day in animations or tournaments:
- Nintendo Switch Sports: ready to face your loved ones? come and challenge them in cult disciplines such as bowling, tennis and sword fighting and discover new ones with volleyball, badminton and football.
- Mario Strikers: Battle League Football: Nintendo’s newest multiplayer experience is tournament-friendly territory. Strikers visiting Japan Expo will be able to try to score as many goals as possible against their opponents in this game where the only rules are dexterity and reading the game.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: The level of players is raised to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and even the best players are not immune to a Mario Kart-style turnaround. In addition, new circuits have appeared this year, enough to put things straight and promise even fiercer competition.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: is rich with a selection of more than 80 fighters from multiple worlds of video games. The choice is therefore wide for visitors wishing to establish themselves as the daily champions of the tournaments. To climb to the top of the table, only one option: eject your enemies off the field!
- Splatoon 2: while waiting for the third opus, you will have to pour kiloliters of paint while keeping an eye on the opposing squids to triumph in the tournaments that take place every day on the stage. Visitors will be able to come with their loved ones or join forces with other players met on site to create teams of 4 and try to repaint more ground than the opposing collective.
Be sure to stop by the Nintendo stand at Japan Expo (Hall 6, N° B674 and B698) which is being held from July 14 to 17 at the Parc des Expositions de Paris-Nord Villepinte.
*Tournament rules will be available on the stand and posted soon on the nintendo.fr website
**excluding cost of access to the festival
*** To participate in these tournaments, it is not necessary to come with your console and your copy of the game.