Motorola officially presented its latest mid-range smartphone yesterday, which will also be available in this country. This is the Motorola Moto G82 5G, which is equipped with a 6.6-inch FullHD+ AMOLED display. There is also the Snapdragon 695 processor, which is supported by 6 GB of RAM. Also on board is a triple camera, a 3.5mm jack and a 5,000 mAh battery.
equipment and specifications
Here is a summary of the most important specifications:
- 6.6 inch FullHD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels and 120 Hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 695 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128 GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable up to 1 TB via microSD card)
- Triple rear camera with 50 MP main sensor, 8 MP ultra wide angle sensor and 2 MP macro sensor
- 16MP front camera
- Android 12 including the in-house MyUX interface pre-installed
- 3.5mm jack connection
- Stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos support
- Fingerprint sensor located on the side of the case
- Dimensions: 160.89×74.46×7.99mm
- Weight: 173 grams
- IP52 certification
- Dual wifi ac
- Bluetooth 5.1
- 5,000 mAh battery with 30 watt fast charge function
You can find more information on the Product page of the Moto G82 5G.
price and availability
The Motorola Moto G82 5G will be available from the end of May for EUR 329.99 in two colors, Meteorite Gray and Lily White.