Microsoft released a new optional update for Windows 10 last night. KB 5014666 increases the version number to Windows 10 19044.1806 or 19043.1806. But that’s not all. Because the installation integrates the data that we will receive a Windows 10 19045.
Nothing further is known about the optional update that will be distributed in the RP channel. We will update the post when there is information.
Known issues from KB5014666
Fixed issues by KB5014666
Manual download of KB5014666
Windows 10 tutorials and help
In our Windows 10 Wiki you will find many helpful tips and tricks. If you have any questions, just ask us in the Forum.
- Installation media: Current installation files can always be found in the right sidebar. Windows 10 21H2 ISO (19044)
- Installation: Install Windows 10 Clean, reinstall Win 10 2004/20H2/21H1
- Current problems with: Windows 10 2004 / 20H2 / 21H1
- Repairs: Inplace upgrade repair, repair Win 10 via DISM, sfc and more, repair windows update, repair start menu, repair apps, repair store, repair network
- Registration: Win 10 automatic login
- remove, uninstall: Uninstall apps
- File explorer: Remove folders under This PC, Network, OneDrive and others in Explorer
- Correct use: Use the start menu correctly, use the search correctly,
- Important: Each tutorial states which version it is suitable for.