Many users, in order to refresh the look of their Macs, try to change their wallpaper regularly. Someone, on the contrary, does not want to do this, believing that the image will get bored very quickly anyway, and the search for a new one takes time. For such users Apple came up with an opportunity automatic wallpaper changer. You just need to find a large number of pictures once, set the required interval, and the wallpaper will change as if by magic.
❗️ЕЩЕ БОЛЬШЕ СТАТЕЙ ОБ APPLE ИЩИТЕ В НАШЕМ ЯНДЕКС.ДЗЕНЕ СОВЕРШЕННО БЕСПЛАТНО
But the coolest thing is that it is possible to create dynamic wallpapers that will change depending on the time. You can take photos of the same landscape at different times of the day, and each one will appear on your computer screen at a given time. Let’s see how this can be configured.
Change desktop wallpaper
Automatic wallpaper change – this is no longer an innovation, but many users do not know about its existence. In a nutshell, this function can be described as follows: the user collects photos and images in a folder that will have to appear on the screen of his poppy, and the system displays them on the display at specified intervals or after performing certain actions. It seems that there is nothing complicated in this, but such a setting is not always striking. To activate it, you must do the following:
- Create a wallpaper folder in any convenient place on your computer and place the necessary photos and pictures in it.
- Press Apple logo in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Select “System Preferences” from the menu that appears.
- Go to “Desktop and Screensaver”.
- Under the window with wallpaper sources, click on the “+” and specify the path to the created folder.
- Click on any picture in the folder and it will automatically become your desktop background.
- Under the window with the wallpaper, check the “Change image” box and set the desired interval or action.
- The following options are available for selection: at login, at wake up, every five seconds, a minute, five minutes, fifteen minutes, thirty minutes, every hour or every day.
❗️ПОДПИШИСЬ НА НАШ ЧАТИК В ТЕЛЕГРАМЕ. ТАМ ТЕБЕ ОТВЕТЯТ НА ЛЮБЫЕ ВОПРОСЫ
By default, images will change in the order in which they are located in the folder. If you want to set a random order, then just check the appropriate checkbox in the settings. After you make a choice, you can exit the settings and enjoy automatic wallpaper changer on your desktop. This option is very well suited for those users who like to regularly refresh the look of their workspace. And if you also upload a large number of different images, then you can generally forget about manual intervention in this process.
How to make a dynamic wallpaper
But there is in the arsenal Apple and another feature. It’s called dynamic wallpaper. As mentioned earlier, such wallpapers change depending on the time of day. For example, if it is daylight outside the window, then the wallpaper will be with daylight. If the sunset, then the desktop background will display exactly it. Many users like this option very much. This, of course, is not live wallpaperbut looks very nice. For those who want to try dynamic wallpaper on your Mac, do the following:
❗️ПОДПИСЫВАЙСЯ НА ТЕЛЕГРАМ-КАНАЛ СУНДУК АЛИБАБЫ, ЧТОБЫ ПОКУПАТЬ ТОЛЬКО ЛУЧШИЕ ТОВАРЫ С АЛИЭКСПРЕСС
After these steps, the wallpaper will adjust to the current time and show the appropriate scenery. But Apple offers not many options to choose from, and none of them may suit you. In such a situation, the logical step would be create dynamic wallpaper on one’s own. The most interesting thing is that it is not necessary to use one landscape at different times of the day. You can use just completely different pictures and display them on the screen at a given time. And you will be able to set the wallpaper change time up to a minute. For example, at home you want to use one wallpaper, and at work – another. Coming home at 18.00, the desktop background will change to home, and coming to work at 9.00 – to work. This will require:
- Download app Dynaper from Mac App Store.
- Run it and under the window with a big plus, click on the small “+”.
- In the window that appears, select the necessary images to create dynamic wallpapers. You may need to hold down the cmd button to select.
- After adding pictures to the program, set the time for each of them to appear on the desktop of your computer and click “Export HEIC”.
- Give the file a name and select a folder to save.
- Be sure to check “Set Image as Wallpaper” and click “Export”.
Now wait for the given time and enjoy automatic change of selected wallpapers according to the previously set schedule.