Gameloop is currently the best Emulator to play some popular mobile games like COD: Mobile, PUBG, etc on a PC. And the reason for that is simple. Gameloop is pretty lightweight unlike Bluestacks 4, minimal and supports multiplayer games. For gaming, there is no better choice than going for Gameloop.
To enjoy your favorite game on it, you first need to know how to install play store on Gameloop and from where you can download whatever game you like and play it.
How to install Play Store in Gameloop Emulator
- Open your Gameloop application
- Check for updates
- let Gameloop install all the updates
- Go to My Games> Others
- Download and install the Google Installer
- Close the emulator
- Go to the file location: Windows (C:)> Program Files> TxGameAssistant>ui
- Double click on AndroidEmulator.exe file
- After opening, Press F9 or Ctrl+F9 to display all apps
- Open Browser
- Search for Google Play Store and open the first link
- Open using Play Store
- Login using your Google ID
- Now you are free to install games from there.
Gameloop was previously named as Tencent’s Gamebuddy. It is popular for playing mobile games like PUBG, Call Of Duty on a PC. You can also play Garena Freefire on Gameloop. Gameloop emulator offers a bunch of other features like wider compatibility with games, optimized controls, smaller ping, lightweight, integrated gaming browser and more. If you are playing on a low-end PC or laptop, then you can choose between ‘Smooth’ and ‘Balanced’ to increase the stability of your gameplay.
You can also watch live streams of your favorite YouTubers with the Nimo TV integration that Tencent has brought into this emulator. However, if you looking for using other Android apps for productivity then Gameloop is not recommended. You can use other emulators like Bluestacks 4 or Nox Player.