Very often we have to share screenshots or photos with various people. Unfortunately, it is not always possible to send such image without additional processing. After all, such pictures, in addition to what you want to share, may contain some kind of confidential information that is not intended for prying eyes. For example, you need to show several messages from a dialog, but they are not located next to each other. In such a situation, it is worth resorting to a banal disguise of the information that you do not plan to demonstrate.
❗️ЕЩЕ БОЛЬШЕ СТАТЕЙ ОБ APPLE ИЩИТЕ В НАШЕМ ЯНДЕКС.ДЗЕНЕ СОВЕРШЕННО БЕСПЛАТНО
This can be done in several fairly simple ways: use a standard photo editor, special online services or third-party apps from the App Store. Let’s see how it works.
How to draw on a photo in iPhone
The easiest way to remove unnecessary information from a screenshot is to edit it using the photo editor built into the system. Since all actions on iPad and iPhone are exactly the same, then I will demonstrate everything on the tablet.
- Do screenshotwhich you plan to share after editing.
- Open Photos app and select the desired image.
- Click the Edit button.
- Switch to drawing mode.
- In the toolbar, click on the “+” and select the square.
- Move it to the right place in the picture and set the shape corresponding to the area containing confidential information.
- Fill the inside of the square with the selected color and click the “Finish” button.
❗️ПОДПИШИСЬ НА НАШ ЧАТИК В ТЕЛЕГРАМЕ. ТАМ ТЕБЕ ОТВЕТЯТ НА ЛЮБЫЕ ВОПРОСЫ
After these steps, the extra data will be carefully hidden from the image, and you can share it via messenger or social networks. This is the easiest way, but far from the most elegant.
Blur photo online
The most aesthetic and neat way to hide unnecessary information from an image is to recognize blur part of the picture. You can do this using third-party applications or web services. If you don’t want to take up memory for the sake of a couple of such actions, then online blurring will be a great way out.
- Go to website ezgif.com.
- Click “Choose file”, specify the path to the desired image and click “Upload!”.
- Once the image has loaded, select the area you want to blur.
- Scroll down and click the “Submit!” button.
Below will appear screenshot with already blurred area. And no extra software in the memory of your smartphone. If this is a one-time action for you, then stop your choice on this method.
How to take a blurry photo on iPhone
But if you, like me, work with such things and have to hide data in pictures regularly, then it’s worth downloading a special application for this. With a large amount of screenshots, it is better, of course, to use just such a solution. It does not depend on the quality of the Internet and the performance of the service itself. For blur parts of photo necessary:
- Download from App Store Censor application.
- Launch the application, click on the “+” in the upper left corner and select the image you are interested in.
- Click on the droplet to switch to blur mode.
- Select the area that needs to be hidden from prying eyes.
- Click on the “Share” button in the upper right corner.
- Select Save Image.
After these steps, the finished image will appear in the gallery along with all your photos. The method is quite simple and fast. Thus, it is possible to process a sufficiently large number of images in a short period of time.
Blur photo app
At Censor applications, in fact, there is one minus. For some, it will be significant, and someone will not even pay attention to it. There is no version for tablets. For such users, I recommend program “Blur and Mosaic”. It seemed to me that with the help of it you can do all the actions even faster than through any of the previous options. To blur sensitive information on a photo using this application, you will need:
- Download from App Store blur and mosaic app.
- Run it and upload the image you are interested in. You can take a picture from the camera right inside this program.
- After the picture is loaded, simply shade the area you need on it with your finger. The screenshot or photo will blur in places where you swipe.
- After that, click on the checkmark in the upper right corner and save the result.
❗️ПОДПИСЫВАЙСЯ НА ТЕЛЕГРАМ-КАНАЛ СУНДУК АЛИБАБЫ, ЧТОБЫ ПОКУПАТЬ ТОЛЬКО ЛУЧШИЕ ТОВАРЫ С АЛИЭКСПРЕСС
It seemed to me that this method is the simplest of all presented above. It does not require switching to any extra modes and additional actions. A couple of finger movements and that’s it. But you will certainly choose the option that suits exactly your needs. After all, as mentioned above, for the sake of one such blur, it makes no sense to keep an extra program in the device’s memory. Moreover, someone may not be at all up to elegance and aesthetics, and standard tools in Photos app for this simple action.