Whether we liked it or hated it, The Longing remains to this day an experience that will have marked players when it is released in April 2021 on the Nintendo Switch eShop. The editor Ash Games returns this summer with a new atypical title signed Wabisabi Play named growbot. Presenting it as a point’n click taking place in the heart of a space station, we let you discover the information on this universe with the game trailer and an official description. If you are interested in the experience, growbot will be officially available on the Nintendo Switch eShop from July 14, 2022 at the price of 16.99€.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Growbot is a 2D point’n’click adventure that follows a robot’s efforts to protect his home from a dark crystalline force. Aboard a biopunk space station populated by fantastical plants and aliens, you play as Nara, a Growbot being trained to become a captain. When your docking station is attacked by fast-growing crystals, it’s up to you to save it!
The game is inspired by classic adventure games like Loom and other more modern titles like Machinarium, and aims to appeal to both new and experienced players. It is developed under Unity for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Explore a magnificent space station and repair its strange machines.
- Interact with fantastic aliens and plants.
- Use your gray matter (and your Cerebellum!) to solve puzzles.
- Collect flower sounds and match them to create powerful shields.
- Meet Bellystar, a furry white hologram with a galaxy inside its stomach.
- Uproot a story of floral power with intertwined roots.
- Graphics by award-winning illustrator Lisa Evans.
- Captivating music by composer Jessica Fichot.