The National Academy of Video Game Trade Reviewers has announced the winners of the 2020 NAVGTR Awards. Ghost of Tsushima has won a record number of statuettes, winning 14 categories including Game of the Year.
The Last of Us Part II, which was nominated in 24 categories, won only eight. Cyberpunk 2077 only got two nominations (Art Direction and Character Design), but didn’t receive any statuettes.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales – 5
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps —3
- Immortals Fenyx Rising – 3
- Half-Life: Alyx – 3
- Microsoft Flight Simulator – 2
- Hades – 2
- Final Fantasy VII Remake – 2
Among the publishers, Sony became the absolute leader in the number of victories, and among the studios – Sucker Punch Productions (14) and Naughty Dog (8).