Nvidia has again made a hotfix driver available for the GeForce 496.76 Game Ready driver. This driver makes five fixes that may occur. Those who are not affected by this do not necessarily have to install the driver.
- [YouTube]: The YouTube website occasionally displays extreme contrast / gamma while idling or while playing video.
- [Notebook]: A black screen may appear in discrete GPU mode on some Optimus notebooks with 1440p / 165hz panels
- Games will not start correctly on GeForce GTX 750 Ti with NVIDIA Image Scaling enabled
- Using Adaptive Vertical Sync with G-SYNC enabled may result in an accidental black screen
- [Red Dead Redemption 2/Doom Eternal]: The game crashes with TDR or the system crashes while the game is running.