Yesterday the cable boxes and today the FRITZ!Box 7590 and certainly also the FRITZ!BOX 7590 AX and 7530 with the FRITZ!OS 7.39-97388/97393/97398. Some improvements and corrections have been made again.
- Fixed Certain websites could not be called up, especially on fiber optic connections under IPv6
- Fixed Internet connection via a WAN port was displayed as “Not online” even though there was an Internet connection
- Fixed Under certain circumstances no Internet connection when connecting via WAN or LAN port
- Improvement Stability improvement for WireGuard connections on PCP connections by prioritizing the map request for WireGuard
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS:
- Fixed Corrected channel and frequency calculation for radar events under “System / Events”.
- Fixed WLAN network key was not correctly checked for validity when entered
- DECT: Fixed Bell buttons for door intercoms were not signaled with the set ringtone
As always, the update can be installed via the settings, or manually on the AVM page be downloaded.