It is Friday. This is also known at AVM and so a laboratory version of the FRITZ!Box models is published almost regularly on this day. Especially towards the end the distances become shorter and shorter. They probably want to be ready in time for IFA 2022 and present the new FRITZ!OS version to the general public. Of course, there are also numerous improvements and bug fixes in this version.
Improvements in this version:
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS:
- Fixed 160MHz channel bandwidth was not possible after radar detection (DFS event) (7590)
- Improved calculation of the radar waiting time (DFS) based on a frequency range with a channel bandwidth of 20 MHz (7590 AX)
- Increased Stability Improvement (7590 AX)
- Mesh: Improved handling for displaying connections when using certain network switches
- Telephony: Fixed A phone number could not be added from the call list to the phone book and to call blocks
- home network: Fixed various errors in the initial setup wizard
As always, the update can be found on the AVM website be downloaded and installed. If you have already installed the lab, it should be displayed in the FRITZ!Box user interface. A list of devices that should receive the update can be found here.