|Date of release:||September 7, 2021|
|Previous release:||91 (ESR) from August 10, 2021 (press release)|
The release of the Firefox 92 browser has taken place. Let’s consider the main changes in the new version.
- Added support for switching to HTTPS using HTTPS RR mechanism via Alt-Svc (Alternative Services) HTTP headers.
- Support for video playback in full color range.
- For the version of the program for macOS in the menu Файл→Поделиться macOS-native options are available. Added support for images with ICC v4 profiles.
- Updated design of pages with information about errors in certificates.
- Canonical is now producing the official Snap version of Firefox. Added Snap assemblies for ARMhf and ARM64 architectures.
- Fixed several bugs.
Download Firefox 92
Firefox is available in many Linux distribution repositories and can be installed via Flatpak and Snap. The new version can be downloaded from the official website. An archive with a ready-made assembly of the program is available for download. After downloading, you need to unpack the archive and run the executable file firefox.