The collection page appeared on the PEGI website with a release date of February 19.
All three games from the collection came out in the first half of the 90s.
- The Lost Vikings, 1993 – Puzzle platformer for the SNES, later released on the Sega Genesis, Amiga, MS-DOS, Amiga CD32 and Game Boy Advance. In those days, Blizzard was still called Silicon & Synapse.
- Rock & Roll Racing, 1993 – SNES car fighting game later released for Sega Genesis and Game Boy Advance.
- Blackthorne, 1994 – Platformer for SNES and MS-DOS, which appeared on the Sega 32X, Classic Mac OS, Game Boy Advance with Windows.
Officially, the collection will probably be presented during BlizzConline – the show will begin on the night of February 19-20.
Earlier, Blizzard itself accidentally revealed the main announcements from BlizzConline on World of Warcraft – The Burning Crusade add-on for Classic and a major content patch for Shadowlands, Chains of Domination.
- Diablo III was initially supposed to be a mixture of action RPG and MMO
- Blizzard Reveals Early World of Warcraft Concept Art
- The complete World of Warcraft Soundtrack is now available on Spotify