The Ostara event in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla sends you on an egg hunt. We help in the guide so that you can find all the Easter eggs quickly.
Easter is just around the corner and to get you in the right mood, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is organizing an Easter festival in your settlement of Ravensthorpe. There you can enjoy festive decorations, complete various quests and give yourselves a festive blow at the event fistfight because after all, they are rough Vikings.
You can find a total of 15 Easter Eggs. In this guide we will help you collect all the eggs.
NOTE: There are currently serious problems with the Ostara event. Serious bugs mean that the quests “Decorate Hraefnathorp” and “It should be festive” in AC Valhalla had to be temporarily deactivated. Players reported increased crashes when performing decorating tasks.
How long the Ostara festival will run?
The Ostara Festival is scheduled to run from March 18 to April 8, 2021, when you have completed either the Ledecestrescire or Grantebridgescire story. At least according to the current status, because due to the errors with the quests “Decorate Hraefnathorp” and “It should be festive” it is conceivable that the Ostara event in AC Valhalla could be extended.
- Lead Game Designer from Ubisoft has laid out a Detailed Analysis of the First Assassin’s Creed
- Assassin’s Creed 2022 leaks and rumors: Everything we know about the next Assassin’s Creed game
- Assassins Creed Valhalla Screenwriter reveals what the game was originally supposed to be like
Go to Alwin and pick up a little puzzle that should help you with the search. With our guide you don’t have to brood, you can find all the eggs quickly and accurately. If you find all the eggs, you will receive a bunch of experience points, 140 festival coins and the egg collector as an opponent in a fist fight.
AC Valhalla Easter Egg Locations for Ostara Festival
Use your Odin Sight to find the Easter eggs. This makes it easier for you to discover the locations. Here you can find the 15 Easter eggs in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla:
- On the ground near Norvid.
- Behind the throne in the area of the Ostara festival.
- On top of the wooden scaffolding next to the fistfighting area.
- On top of a grass roof near Thyra.
- Next to the river that runs under the bridge with the archery challenge.
- On a wooden plank that extends from the east side of the nave.
- On the rafters inside the nave.
- On the floor in the nave.
- On the ground next to a tree west of the nave.
- Next to the big tree in the cemetery.
- On the floor next to the blacksmith.
- On the ground near Reda.
- At the end of the jetty.
- At the waterfall near the seer.
- On top of a pillar in the museum.
If you’d rather see the places in moving pictures, the Youtuber No-Nonsense Guides has compiled a compilation of all the locations of the Easter eggs from the Ostara event in AC Valhalla: